Tuesday 1 March 2011

Timetable

My time table for the rest of the term before the holidays is:

Week 1: 8 - 14 of March

Tuesday / Wedsnday : Get the necessary material that I need to do projection outside: extansion cable, projector. Project onto the wall outside Chelsea to start understanding how it is to project in an outside space. How big is the projection? How bright?

Thursday + the week end: go back on site take proper measurements, make a more detailed plan, elevation, sections to have a better understanding of space

Monday: Put my work on the blog, write down what I have discovered, reflect on the experiments that I have done

For the following Tuesday I should have: pictures of my experiments with the projector outside, more detailed drawing of site

Week: 15 - 21

Tuesday / Wednsday: get different materials and project on them. How a projection looks when is projected on fabric? What happenes if I use glass?

Thursday + the weekend: start thinking about how can I apply my discoveries on site, make some concept drawings

Monday: Put my work on the blog, write down what I have discovered, reflect on the experiments that I have done

For the following tuesday I should have: pictures of my experiments of projection on different materials, initial concept proposal for my project

week 22 - 28

I think the all week should be dedicated to the development of a clear proposal that i can further develop during my holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment