Tuesday 29 March 2011

Projections on mirrors

In this experiment I was projecting a simple video of a car which was speeded up so that only a light remained visible. I find interesting to create new visuals by using videos of simple objects and manipulating them, changing colors, adding blur or other effects to make them look different. In this case I was using this video to project on a mirror to see what happens when an image is projected on a reflective surface.I had two different result according to the type of mirror I was using. The first one is a convex mirror and it reflected the image distorted, creating a quite beautiful effect on the ceiling. The second one is a normal mirror which just reflected the image on the other wall without creating any distorsion.








Projection on a mirror from Laura pagano on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment